Thursday 18 April 2013

Collage, Goes Large

Hello!

I'm back again with a new post, different to the rest but still special to me in a number of ways. Below are a few Collages created by Yours, MsB with the use of a webcam. Having parted (temporarily) with a fully functioning digital camera, I was beginning to feel my creative skills of any sort were slowly tearing away from me. So I snapped snapped snapped with my laptop camera and this (below) is what I cooked up!
I am due to post heaps of stuff that was due last year (better late than never) that I managed to salvage from my memory card so keep updated via Twitter (@faithfullyrooky) and feel free to check out my other blog Lost For Words

Warning: This post contains lots of Hair and Lips, Pouts and Smiles


uno.

dos.

tres.

Hope you enjoyed my virtual webcam reel, Share, Comment and Show Love!
Ms B


AdiĆ³s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think!?
Yay or Nay?
MsB
x