Friday 27 April 2012

All that glitters...

After a huge spring clean and organisation of my room I discovered I had heaps of jewellery I never wear so maybe showing some of it in its full glory would motivate me. Before I couldn't leave the house with "naked ears" as I like to call them but lately it doesn't bother me. I've had 9 piercings on my ears but only 6 are in use and my favorite being my tragus. After this post I vow to put on a pair on my lobe with every outfit and any occasion, within reason of course...
(not mud wrestling or some  -__-)

I've uploaded pictures of a few of my favorites either because of  sentimental value or I just love them and I know you will too!

Basketball Wives Inspired Grey Crystal Hoops
PRETTY GIRL GLAM
These were a birthday gift last year and I LOVE j'adore, lurv, te amo them. After hours glued to Basketball Wives L.A. BEING THE BEST although Evelyn, Tami and Shaunie are bawsing (excuse the sidetrack); I had to add them on my present list. And they were worth the nag. Ordered from Pretty Girl Glam and I was not dissapointed. Sparkly and pretty what more could I want! So many more new designs available including necklaces and bracelets I say we all get on it. Although Made in the U.S.A shipping is available to the U.K

Silver Heart Block Chain
M&CO

 Bought for me by my mummy on her random shopping moments (most of my clothes and jewellery I get from these)



Crystal Hoop Earrings
MISS SELFRIDGE
Love these! They go with just about any outfit and for any occasion: dinner, clubbing, shopping, beach NAME IT!


Black and Gold Pendant Earrings
River Island
Saw these and HAD to get them. They where worth every penny. So shiny and light on my ears. A classic pair







My collection of bracelets, rings and chains
I broke most of my jewellery by mixing it so I've decided to seperate it all. This is my ring and bracelet container.. ( literally a lunchbox ) full of bracelets I NEVER WEAR. My rings? mm not so much of them but I'm on a mission to start collecting

Curtain Earrings
Monsoon

Gold Chunky Chain
Ebay


Above are my Curtain earrings from Monsoon curtosy of my mother. Opposite is my Gold chain I bought on ebay for under £6! BARGAIN! The quality is so good, doesn't even bronze or change colour if it gets wet or rubs on skin. I can just pop this on with anything and brighten it up. I tend to calm my ears down with tiny pearls or diamentes.


My pouch full of broken earrings (plenty uses for these)



Tiger Chunky Necklace
PRIMARK
 Finally my necklace from Primark which I've never really payed attention to until today when I realised it photographed well. 

That's all for now! I've missed out so much stuff and I'll probably do a second edition sometime. Hope you enjoyed what I had to show and thanks for taking some time out to read my post. Don't forget to check out my other stuff including my favorite
look book page.


Did everything myself: hair, face, photography and editing.
=]
MsB x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think!?
Yay or Nay?
MsB
x