Saturday 16 February 2013

20-13?

THIS post was due in 2012.. (a bit late I hear you say?)
Yeah.. I know. Fear WAS the enemy of progress. 

With so many things going on which you can read about here

Before I get Sidetracked. Welcome to my not new, very old but very changed blog.

If you're here for the first time, this was the home of my first ever blog "Utopia by MsBLondon" which for a little while transformed to "Faithfully Rooky" but it just wasn't the same?
I'm now running with Blog-Tique by Ms B which is fulfilling, for now...

I have plenty to share and give and tell but I thought I'd pick up where I left off, August 19 2012:
My New Room (then) at Uni. I really did make an effort for the first time especially for blogging purposes so I thought WHY NOT. 

But before we go off into that, I recently got carried away snapping up a "Suit&Tie" quickie and it turned out significantly better than I expected so let me hit ya'll up. 


Comment, Follow (@faithfullyrooky) and Show some Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your sequin bra in this outfit :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest two outfit posts:

    *Trend Alert* The 90s Denim Dress

    Varsity Jacket, Statement Tee & Nike Blazers

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think!?
Yay or Nay?
MsB
x